Start Date: September 2017
Location: Various Primary Schools in Wokingham, RG40 & RG41
Hourly Rates: Up to £8 per hour Plus Holiday Pay
Energy Kidz is a leading provider of out of school club childcare for primary school children. The ideal candidate will work from a Primary School with children aged 4-11 years (alongside the other playworkers). Our Breakfast Clubs run from 7.30 a.m until 9.00 a.m & our After School Clubs run from 15.00 pm until 18.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Various term time only Contracts available:
- 22.5 hrs per week for Breakfast & After School Club
- 15 hrs per week for After School Club only
- 7.5 hrs per week for Breakfast Club only
- Experience of working with children
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Enthusiasm & drive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to interact well with both children and parents.
- Be creative with good knowledge of a range of recreational and physical past time activities for children to participate in.
- Childcare, Coaching or other relevant qualification
- Certifications such as First Aid and Food Hygiene
- Experience with skills such as sports, music, drama or arts
- Knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
Duties & Responsibilities to adhere to but not restricted to:
- Plan activities with the children
- Organise play areas, materials and equipment
- Give children the freedom to spend their leisure time in their own way
- Encourage fair and caring behaviour among the children
- Encourage independence and self-esteem
- Liaise with parents, carers, and other professionals
All employees must undertake a DBS check
This company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.